Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Melaleuca Viridiflora||Madagascar||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Leaves and Twigs||fresh, sweet and camphoraceous aroma.||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Niaouli essential oil is valued for its magical healing power and rejuvenation. Aromaaz International, an online wholesale megastore from where you can buy 100 % pure oil without getting yourself tanned. The oil can be used for many purposes like aromatherapy and therapeutic.
Venacularly called broad-leaved paperbark, Melaleuca viridiflora is a medium-sized shurb that blooms Red, yellow and green flowers. Each spike contains maximum 25 groups of flowers which are surrounded with 5 bundles of stamens. The size of leaf can extend up to 195 mm.
Overview of Niaouli Essential Oil
With the help of steam distillation method, Leaves and twigs are extracted to prepare Niaouli essential oil. It has rich properties like analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and anti-rheumatic. Its colour varies from slight yellow and greenish colours.
Benefits of Niaouli Essential Oil
• This oil has analgesic property that helps in relieving pain during headache, migraines, toothaches, earaches and sprains.
• Niaouli essential oil helps in accumulating blood circulation and hence alleviates the body from rheumatism, arthritis, and gout.
• It has antiseptic properties and hence it is used in many medicines to boost healing and rejuvenation process.
• With the help of this oil, bacteria and fungi can easily be eliminated from house as it has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
• It is widely used in aromatherapy to relax down the nervous system and hormone imbalance.
Blends well with
Niaouli essential oil goes well with Thyme, Lavender, Lime, Lemon, Myrtle, Orange, Pine, Rosemary, Fennel, Eucalyptus, Cajeput, Juniper, Peppermint, and Basil.
Niaouli essential oil has no such proven side effects. However, a patch test is essential to safeguard from any allergic reaction. Also, it should not be consumed by pregnant and lactating women to be on safer side.