Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Myrtus communis||Tunisia||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Flowers and Leaves||Insoluble in water, soluble in alcohol and oils|
Aromaaz International has set his milestone of providing the finest range of Myrtle essential oil. To make it reliable for people of every age, it is formulated within industry defined parameters. The oil is made from natural parts of plant and distilled under traditional methods.Botany
Myrtus communis is a flowering plant of Myrtaceae family indigenous to Tunisia. This evergreen shrub blooms a unique flower with only 5 petals yet countless stamens. It grows up to the height of 5 meters and bears berry like black fruit.Overview of Myrtle Essential Oil
This magical oil is prepared by steam distilling the flowers and leaves of Myrtle shrub. The oil is valued due to its antimicrobial, astringent, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, decongestant and stimulant qualities. It has healing properties as well.Benefits of Myrtle Essential Oil
• People suffering from hypothyroidism can use this oil to regulate under active gland as it possesses adaptogen quality.
• The oil can treat hemorrhoids, acne, sagging skin, wrinkles and open pores as it is rich in high tannin content.
• Respiratory disorders like asthma, cough and bronchitis can be treated effectively with Myrtle essential oil.
• Harmful bacteria like Escherichia Coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Bacillus Subtilis, Salmonella species, and Listeria species can be at bay with Myrtle essential oil.
• The oil is widely used in aromatherapy to sooth down nervous system and alleviating stress and depression.
Along with its epitome of benefits, Myrtle essential oil has some side effects as well. It can cause liver infection, lung damage, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, low blood pressure and blood circulation disorders. Also, children, pregnant and lactating women should not consume it orally.