Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Commiphora myrrha||Somalia||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Resins||No|
Myrrh essential oil is high on demand due to its numerous health and skin benefits. Avail all these properties with Aromaaz International to fulfill all your diverse needs. The purest form of oil has balsamic and woody aroma.Botany
Commiphora Myrrha grows 4 m in height at 250 to 1300 m high altitude. Its resin made from dried sap is the rich source of essential oil. The tree is indigenous to Arabian Peninsula including Oman and Yemen, some regions of Africa like Ethiopia and Somalia.Overview of Myrrh Essential Oil
Myrrh essential oil is prepared from resins made from its dried sap. It constitutes unique balsamic and smoky aroma and hence is used in many skin care products. The oil is rich in antioxidant, anticancer and neuropathic properties which make it ideal to be used for many medicinal purposes.Benefits of Myrrh Essential Oil
• The oil can be used in aromatherapy to treat cold, depression, anxiety and insomnia.
• People suffering from neuropathic pain can get relieved by using Myrrh essential oil.
• It can provide exponential relief in acute pain, sprain, joint pain and rheumatoid arthritis.
• The oil can boost functioning of respiratory system by using it in diffuser, aromatic candles and room fresheners.
• It helps in maintaining healthy and glowing skin by removing acne, pimples and dark sport from face.
Excessive consumption of Myrrh essential oil can result in severe circumstances like heart diseases and liver damage. It is strictly prohibited to be used by pregnant women as it can lead to miscarriage. Also, during high fever the oil can make the situation worst.