Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Artemisia vulgaris||Morocco||Wild||Steam Distillation||Aerial parts of the plant||insoluble in water|
Hailed for its good number of health benefits, Mugwort Essential Oil is an elixir in a bottle. Avail this incredible essential oil from Aromaaz International, a trustworthy essential oils brand providing happy delivery services to its clients.Botany
Mugwort plant, also called Artemisia vulgaris in botanical language, is a perennial plant that belongs to the Asteraceae plant family. It is generally grown on the roadside or uncultivated land in the nitrogen rich soils. This plant is used for medical and culinary purposes. It has branches with spikes and bears tiny greeny flowers.Overview of Mugwort Essential Oil
Mugwort essential oil is also called Cornewort oil or Sagewort oil. This essential oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation of the aerial parts of the Artemisia vulgaris plant. The color of this oil is pale yellow and has a strong and bitter sweet odor.Benefits of Mugwort Essential Oil
• Mugwort Essential Oil is a great remedy to relieve anxiety, stress and depression.
• It detoxifies the body of all the harmful substances.
• It stimulates the secretion of bile juice into the stomach for better digestion of the food.
• This essential oil fights infection causing germs and stops its development on the wounds.
• The oil helps in increasing the appetite of children.
• This essential oil should be taken in moderation.
• When applying this oil to face, don’t let it come in contact with the eyes.