Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Mentha piperita||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||leaves||Soluble in alcohol, oil. Insoluble in water|
We are acknowledged worldwide for supplying the best quality Mentha piperata oil. The therapeutic quality oil is extracted from the steam distillation process. This can be used to keep hair, skin and health wellness.Botany
Mentha piperata, commonly known as Peppermint, belongs to the family Labiatae. The perennial plant grows to a height of 3 feet. It has serrated leaves that appear hairy. Flowers are pinkish in color, arranged in a conical shape.Historical Uses of Mentha piperata oil
During the ancient time, the oil was considered as one of the best versatile oil that resembles the aroma of Lavender. Due to its countless antimicrobial benefits, the oil was used for dermal and oral use that supports a healthy body and mind.Therapeutic Benefits
• The oil treats nausea, anxiety, common cold, menstrual pain, indigestion, depression, and nerve& muscle pain.
• It exhibits calming effects on the body.
• The oil is known to improve the bile flow in the respective body parts and also calm down stomach muscles.
• Mentha piperata oil should not be used by people suffering from GERD (gastroesophageal reflex disease)
• People with sensitive skin should avoid using the oil as it may cause skin rashes.
• This oil may lower esophageal sphincter tone that can cause heartburn, etc. Therefore, the oil should be used with utmost care.