Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Origanum majorana||Egypt||conventional||Steam distilled||Flowers and Leaves||sweet, pleasant odor||Insoluble in water|
Marjoram sweet oil
Same as many of the spice oils and herbs that provides warming effect it helps in stimulation of sleep and relaxation. We provide certified Marjoram Essential Oil that a tremendous healer of stress. It also fights insomnia, headaches, or any type of digestive issues.
Common Uses and Benefits Marjoram sweet oil
• Marjoram sweet oil helps in treatment of seasonal illness and also it can also be helpful in providing relief from menstrual pain.
• Using the oil in your massage oil helps tremendously in soothing the tissues of the muscles.
• It has been found that taking a few drops of the oil along with the medicines being used for Asthma can be helpful in stimulating the treatment process.
• It has been found that drinking marjoram leaf tea can be helpful in treating PCOS (polycystic ovary syndrome).
• It’s also helpful in treatment of colds, coughs, liver problems, diabetes, muscle pain and many more health issues.
Blends well with
Marjoram essential oil goes well with Thyme, Basil , Chammomile, Orange, Lavender, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Cypress, Cardamom, Nutmeg, Elemiand Rosewood.
General Precautionary Measures!
• One should be aware that using the oil for a long term can cause damage to body parts like kidney and liver and can also cause deadly diseases like cancer.
• Breast-feeding and pregnant ladies should avoid its uses. During pregnancy it may result into starting your periods.
• Marjoram sweet oil should not be 2given to children as that is not believed to e safe for them.
• Those suffering from bleeding disorders should avoid its uses, as it may result into slowing down the process of clotting.