Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Leptospermum Scoparium||New Zealand||Conventional||Steam distillation||Leaves||rich, fragrant honey, much warmer than Tea tree||Insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is one-stop solution for people who are willing to buy pure and natural essential oil. We follow strict industry defined parameters during its packaging so that the original effect of the oil remains intact.
The small shrub of Manuka grows to a height of 2-5m and belongs to the Myrtaceae family of the kingdom Plantae. Its leaves are small in sized and have dense branches that bears short spines. This evergreen tree has flowers that are white-colour.
Overview of Manuka Essential Oil
It is derived from the leaves of the plant through the steam distillation process. The extracted liquid is non-hazardous and is pale yellow in colour. The Manuka Essential oil is highly preferred by the people for treating various health issues and for attaining overall wellness.
Benefits of Manuka Essential Oil
• This oil exhibits excellent antifungal, antiseptic and antibacterial property, therefore, can be used to treat ulcers, wounds, acne, etc.
• It is used as an insect repellent and also soothes insect stings and bites.
• The oil helps in stabilising and balancing nervous system.
• This essential oil is used for treating cold, sinusitis, flu and bronchitis.
Blends well with
Manuka essential oil goes well with Pine, Lavender, Lavandin, Marjoram, Clary sage, Geranium, Clove,Oakmoss, Nutmeg and Ylang Ylang.
• Avoid using Manuka Essential Oil during pregnancy.
• The bottle of this oil should be kept away from the reach of the kids and pets.