Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus reticulata||South Africa||Cold-pressed||Peel|
Mandarin oil is believed to be the close cousin of tangerine that helps promote calmness and help in uplifting mood. This sweetly pure and tangy oil helps fight stress, and helps you feel contented. It enhances your natural beauty and makes your skin smooth.Brief History of Mandarin Oil
Mandarin oil which is believed to be the native of Far East and China was brought in 1805 to Europe and was then its wide uses were soon spread to America. And, the name Mandarin had believed to have been derived from the fact that it is mostly common among people of Mandarin in China.Common Uses and Benefits Mandarin Oil
• Mandarin oil is helpful in preventing any type of fungal, viral or bacterial infections because of which wounds spread.
• This oil helps in relieving from spasm that can cause breathing related problems, exhausting cough and congestion.
• Mandarin oil is also helpful in enhancing blood circulation and lymph circulation. And, this helps in keeping the skin vibrant and rejuvenated that keeps you look young.
• It removes toxic substances from the body by purifying the blood and through excretion, sweat and urine.
• Mandarin oil is also helpful in improving digestion. Taking a few drops of the oil can be quite helpful in stimulating the discharge of bile and digestive juices.
• This oil is placidly photo-sensitizing and it should not be taken internally without consulting to a skilled aromatherapy practitioner.
• You should not be taking this oil, if you are pregnant, are suffering from cancer, have damaged liver or any other medical issues.
• One should be very careful while it is being used for children and one must consult a qualified professional before using this oil.