Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus reticulata||Italy||conventional||Cold-pressed||Peel||smells like an organe||Soluble in Alcohol|
Mandarin oil is believed to be the close cousin of tangerine that helps promote calmness and uplift mood. This sweetly pure and tangy oil helps fight stress, and helps you feel content. It enhances your natural beauty and makes your skin smooth. Aromaaz International is one of the known mandarin oil suppliers in UK, USA, Canada and other countries.
Brief History of Mandarin Oil
Mandarin oil which is believed to be the native of Far East and China was brought in 1805 to Europe and was then its wide uses were soon spread to America. And, the name Mandarin had been believed to have been derived from the fact that it is mostly common among people of Mandarin in China.
Mandarin Oil Benefits
• Mandarin oil is helpful in preventing any type of fungal, viral or bacterial infections because of which wounds spread.
• This oil helps in relieving from spasms that can cause breathing related problems, exhausting cough and congestion.
• Mandarin oil is also helpful in enhancing blood circulation and lymph circulation. And, this helps in keeping the skin vibrant and rejuvenated that keeps you looking young.
• It removes toxic substances from the body by purifying the blood and through excretion, sweat and urine.
• Mandarin oil is also helpful in improving digestion. Taking a few drops of the oil can be quite helpful in stimulating the discharge of bile and digestive juices.
The oil is used to reduce cellulite, stretch marks, swelling, water retention and scars in skin care treatments.
Mandarin oil is used in cosmetic products for acne and seborrheic dermatitis.
It is used as an ingredient in skin toners to brighten complexion and reduce hyperpigmentation.
Diverse industries obtain the oil in bulk from mandarin essential oil wholesale suppliers.
Available Product Variants
Mandarin essential oil Green Brazil, Mandarin hydrosol, Tangerine essential oil, Orange Blossom hydrosol, and Orange essential oil
Blends well with
Mandarin essential oil goes well with Clove, Ginger, Patchouli, Tangerine, Lemon and Lavender, Clary Sage, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Rose, Geranium, Jasmine, Ylang Ylang, Lime, Cinnamon essential oils. The mandarin essential oil suppliers also offer these oils in bulk for blend.
General Precautionary Measures!
Followings are our recommendations for caution while using the oil, as mandarin oil manufacturer.
• This oil is placidly photo-sensitizing and it should not be taken internally without consulting a skilled aromatherapy practitioner.
• You should not be taking this oil, if you are pregnant, are suffering from cancer, have damaged liver or any other medical issues.
• One should be very careful while it is being used for children and one must consult a qualified professional before using this oil.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Mandarin essential oil bulk manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a Mandarin oil wholesale supplier, the enterprise delivers the oil to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Mandarin oil wholesale manufacturer, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.
Q. Do tangerine and mandarin essential oils share any similarity?
Both the oils share similar hue and fragrance with slightly different chemical composition. Tangerine essential oil is used for the same purposes as that of mandarin essential oil.
Q. Does mandarin essential oil cause photosensitivity?
No, Mandarin essential oil application does not lead to any photosensitivity causing redness, rashes or irritation according to research. However, it should be diluted with a carrier oil as an essential oil.
Q. Which insects are effectively inhibited by mandarin essential oil?
Mandarin oil is effective for diverse insects including cockroaches, ants, dust, mites,termites, spiders, flies, wasps, and crickets.
Q. Is Mandarin essential oil available in India?
Yes, being a tropical country, India is home to different kinds of plants, including mandarin. And, so there exists a number of Mandarin essential oil manufacturers.