Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus latifolia Tanaka||Brazil||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Lime peels||tart, fresh scent characteristic of the fruit.||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
Variety: Lime Oil
Aromaaz International is a trusted online platform for organic essential oils. It offers 100% pure and natural Lime oil that is obtained via the steam distillation process and is free from chemical.
The evergreen tree of Lime belongs to the family Rutaceae of the plant kingdom. It has smooth green leaves and white-colored flowers. The fruits are green in color. Oils are extracted from the lime peels that are yellow to olive in color.
Historical uses of Lime Oil
• Historically, Lime Oil was used to treat swellings and poisonous bites.
• The oil was used for its medicinal purposes for treating many health issues.
• Besides, it was also used in preparing desserts, beverages, pickles, household cleaners, soaps, perfumes, etc.
Therapeutic Benefits of Lime Oil
• Lime Oil possesses excellent therapeutic properties such as antimicrobial, antiseptic, astringent, antiviral and bactericidal.
• The oil is widely used for immune boosting, digestive support and proper functioning of respiratory system.
• It finds its usage for curing arthritis and rheumatism.
• The oil is also used for treating cough, chest congestion, sinusitis, cold and sore throat.
• It treats wounds and cuts effectively.
Blends Well With
Lime essential oil goes well with Lemon, Lavender, Mandarin,Neroli,Nutmeg,Orange,Rose, Rosemary,Rosewood, Vetiver, Palmarosa, Cedarwood, Geranium, Grapefruit, Beergamot and Ylang Ylang.
General Precautionary Measures
• After using Lime Oil, the user should avoid direct exposure to sunlight, preferably for 12 hours as it may cause skin irritation.
• Perform a skin sensitivity test before using it on the target area. It will help to find out if your skin is sensitive for the oil or not.
• Avoid contact of this oil from nose, ears and eyes.