Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus limonum||Italy||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Lemon peels||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is dedicatedly engaged in manufacturing and supplying 100% organic Lemon Oil to people all across the globe. Prepared from natural ingredients, our offered Lemon oil meets international quality standards and thus is safe to use as well.Botany
Lemon tree belongs to the family Rutaceae of Kingdom Plantae. This evergreen tree grows to a height of up to 6m. The leaves are dark green in color and oval in shape. It has flowers that are white in colors and is highly fragranced.Historical uses of Lemon Oil
• Lemon Oil has been used in the preparation of Ayurvedic medicines for treating many health issues.
• During ancient time, this oil was used as an antidote on few types of poison consumption.
• Due to its antiseptic properties, it was used as healing and cleansing agent.
• Lemon oil is enriched with many vital vitamins that boost immune system and improve blood circulation in the body.
• It stimulates production of WBC (White Blood Cell) that helps to fight against infections.
• Due to its amazing properties such as antiseptic, detoxifying and astringent properties, the oil provides holistic solutions to skin issues and treats pimples and skin disorders.
• The oil is known to reduce nervousness, anxiety, stress and tension.
There are no doubts that Lemon Oil delivers many beneficial effects on its applications, still a few precautions will keep you assured in avoiding any undesired reactions such as:
• Never use Lemon Oil on skin without diluting it with suitable essential oils.
• Keep the bottle of oil away from children.
• Seek medical advice if the oil comes in contact with eyes or if inhaled in excess amount.
• Once the oil is opened, it should be sealed tightly.
• Keep the Lemon oil bottle away from heat, fire or any flammable objects.