Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Melissa officinialis||Slovenia||Conventional||Steam distillation||Flowers||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is a leading and renowned name in the global market that offers 100% pure Lemon Balm Oil. The pale yellow colored oil is supplied in customized packing options so that our valued clients can meet their exact requirements.Botany
Lemon Balm is calming perennial herbs that belongs to the family Lamiacaeae and grows to a height of 70cm-150cm. Leaves are green in color and flowers are white. The flowering tops are used for the extraction of oil that is carried out via the steam distillation process.Historical uses of Lemon Balm Oil
• During ancient time, Lemon Balm Oil was used to kill bacteria and also to sooth muscles.
• It was believed to prevent baldness and also to rectify production of excess sebum secretion of skin.
• Due to its antibacterial properties, it was used on acne-prone skin.
• Lemon Balm Oil helps to reduce anxiety and benign heart palpitation’s frequency.
• The oil promotes healthy sleep and also improves indigestion symptoms.
• It is known to possess marvellous antioxidant properties that prevent free-radical damages.
• Before applying Lemon Balm Oil on the skin, do skin sensitivity test.
• Excess use of the oil may cause adverse effects, use it as prescribed.
• Avoid contact of oils on ears, nose and eyes.