Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Lavendulla Augustifolia||Bulgaria||Conventional||steam distillation||floral tops||strong, fresh floral scent smells more like fresh lavender.||Insoluble in water|
Variety - Lavendula Angustifolia Oil
Lavender oil is extracted using the process of steam distillation using the flowering top of Lavendula Angustifolia plant. India is particularly known for Kashmiri Lavender oil which has been found to be the best around the world. But, this oil is also produced in France and Hungry.
Lavender oil is obtained from Lavendula Augustifolia plant which is extremely aromatic in nature. The plant grows up to a height of 1 to 2 meters and its flowers are lavender or pinkish-purple in color. Leaves of these plants are supposed to be evergreen.
There are numerous therapeutic properties of Lavender oil that includes anti-convulsant, analgesic, antiseptic, cholagogue, nervine, sedative, deodorant, cicatrizing, decongestant, anti-depressant, emmenagogue, antiviral, carminative, anti-spasmodic, sudorific, bactericide, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, rubefacient, hypotensive, and cordial.
General Uses of lavender oil
• Lavender oil is generally useful in the treatment of depression, migraine, panic, headache, insomnia and it calms our nerves.
• It also helps fight conditions like asthma, bronchitis, throat infections, laryngitis, whooping cough, halitosis, nausea, vomiting, colds, and flatulence.
• It can relieve pain in people suffering from arthritis, rheumatism, and any type of pain.
• Lavender oils are also very useful in revitalizing and toning up the skin. It helps in any type of skin problems including acne, insect bites, sunburn, boils, burns, oily skin, and others.
Blends well with
Lavender essential oil blends well with Rose, Geranium, Frankincense, Vetiver, Pine, Lemon, Tangerine, Patchouli, bergamot, Sweet Orange, Cedarwood, Neroli, Petitgrain, Grapefruit, Rosemary, Clary Sage
General Precautionary Measures!
• One must stop using the oil if any allergic reaction on the body shows up, in spite of the fact that Lavender is one of the safest available essential oil.