Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Lavandula Hybrid||France||Conventional||Steam Distilled||Flowers||floral, fruity fresh camphoraceous top note||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
We are globally accepted online supplier of 100% natural and pure essential oil. If you are looking to buy Lavandin Essential Oil that is free from additive, then this is the right platform for you. At Aromaaz International, we only believe in offering premium quality products only.
Lavandula is a hybrid plant that is produced by the cross pollination of Lavender and Spike Lavender plant. The flowers, thus produced are blue to greyish in colour. The plant belongs to the Lamiaceae family of the plant kingdom.
Overview of Lavandin (Grosso) Essential Oil
This oil is obtained from the flowers of the plant via the steam distillation process. The oil thus obtained is pale yellow in colour and has a scent slightly sharper than True Lavender oil.
Benefits of Lavandin (Grosso) Essential Oil
• The essential oil exhibits amazing antiseptic property.
• It provides relief from inflammation and pain.
• It proves great in alleviating muscle and joint pain.
• Lavandin Essential Oil is often used to boost the respiratory system.
Blends well with
Lavandin (Grosso) essential oil goes well with Clove bay leaf , Cinnamon, Citronella, Cypress, Pine, Clary sage, Geranium, Patchouli, Bergamot, Lime, Citrus and Thyme
• The bottle of Lavandin Essential Oil should be kept always from the reach of pets and kids.
• Always dilute the concentrated essential oil with suitable carrier oil so that it does not cause any undesired effect.
• Those allergic with Lavandin flowers should avoid using Lavandin Essential Oil.