Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Laurus nobilis||India||Conventional||Steam distilled||Leaves||sweet, camphoraceous, and somewhat spicy odor.||Soluble in Alcohol|
The aromatic tree of Laurus Nobilis has large green coloured leaves that belong to the Lauraceae family of the kingdom Plantae. It grows to a height of 7-18m. The pale yellow-green flowers are born in pairs beside the leaf. The leaves of this evergreen plant are glabrous and have entire margin.
Overview of Laurel Leaf Essential Oil
It is obtained from the freshly picked leaves through the steam distillation process. It has wonderful therapeutic properties that make it an ideal choice among people with distinctive purposes.
Benefits of Laurel Leaf Essential Oil
• This oil has excellent antibacterial property.
• It is used to treat problem associated with skin and hair.
• It can be used for treating ample of skin issues like rashes, acne, fungal infections, dry skin, eczema, arthritis, etc.
Laurel Leaf Blends Well With
Laurel Leaf oil goes well with Birch, Rosemary, Peppermint, Lavender, Grapefruit, Pine and Eucalyptus.
• Perform a skin patch test to check if you are allergic to Laurel Berry Essential Oil.
• In case there’s any unwanted reactions observed, immediately consult a doctor.
• Before applying this oil on the skin, dilute it with suitable carrier oil to avoid any undesired result.