Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Lonicera Caprifolium||India||Conventional||Steam distilled||Flowers||pleasant aroma||Soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water|
Aromaaz International is a popular and certified online supplier of natural essential oil. The offered Honeysuckle Essential Oil is free from harmful chemicals and safe to use. Customers can avail the oil in air-tight bottle to fulfil distinctive uses and purposes.
The flowering bush of Honeysuckle belongs to the family Caprifoliaceae of the plant world. It grows to a height of 1.8-6m. This is an evergreen deciduous tree that has bell-shaped flowers. Stem of the plant when breaks, emits sweet fragrance.
Overview of Honeysuckle Essential Oil
This essential oil is extracted from the bright orange-coloured flowers of the plant through the steam distillation process. The obtained liquid possesses excellent therapeutic property and thus caters to ample of commercial and domestic uses.
Benefits of Honeysuckle Essential Oil
• It can be used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, headache and urinary disorders.
• This oil is used to promote sweating and counteract poisoning.
• The oil is used to reduce skin itching and inflammation and also to kill germs.
Blends Well With
Honeysuckle essential oil goes well with Neroli, Ylang Ylang, Rosehip, Frankincense, Mandarine Orage, orange, Sandalwood and Bergamot.
• This can be used by pregnant ladies only after consulting with the doctor.
• In case you a diabetic patient, seek expert medical advice before using this Honeysuckle Essential Oil.
• Those with sensitive skin should avoid sun exposure after applying this oil.