Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|LowsoniaInermis||Northern Africa||Conventional||Steam Distilled||leaves||N/A|
Being one of the renowned name in the oil industry, we are well-known supplier of 100% pure and organic Henna Essential Oil. It is supplied in airtight bottle that increase its shelf life and retains the original fragrance.Botany
The shrub of Henna grows to a height of 2-2.5m, is Glabrous and is multi- branched that has spine tipped branchlets. The leaves are elliptical in shape. Flowers grow in calyx tube having spread lobes. White or red coloured flowers have fruits that are small in size.Overview of Henna Essential Oil
Henna oil is produced from leaves and flowering tops of the plant. The obtained liquid is free from additives and hence safe to use.Benefits of Henna Essential Oil
• Henna Essential Oil is used to maintain hair health as it increases hair volumes and brings shine to it.
• The oil is highly used for aromatherapy.
• It possesses excellent anti-fungal, anti-viral and antibacterial properties.
• This is used to treat acne, dermatitis and small wounds.
• Keep the bottle away from the reach of kids.
• Nursing women should consult to the doctor before using it.