Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Helichrysum italicum||Solvenia||Conventional||Steam Distilled||Flower||earthy base note, with herbal aroma.||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
Being one of the trusted website, we have acquired a renowned position in the global market for supplying pure and organic Helichrysum Essential Oil. The company is USFDA approved and hence follow strict regulatory rules during its manufacturing and packaging process.
The annual flowering plant of Helichrysum is a shrub that grows to a height of 60-90 cm. It belongs to the Asteraceae family of the plant kingdom. Leaves which are silver green and scented are often used for the extraction of oil. Flowers are bright dark yellow in colour and looks like daisy flowers.
Overview of Helichrysum Essential Oil
This is extracted from the leaves of the plant through the steam distillation process. The obtained liquid is free flowing watery fluid that is pale yellow to red in colour.
Benefits of Helichrysum Essential Oil
• It provides relief from coughs & spasms.
• This oil is used to clear blood clots by thinning them.
• Helichrysum Essential Oil decreases body temperature and fights with fever.
• It provides relief to the respiratory system.
Blends well with
Helichrysum essential oil goes well with Bergamot, Tea tree , Chamomile, Rose and Lavender.
• Pregnant ladies should never use this oil unless recommended by their doctor as it may cause unwanted reactions to them.
• Never keep the bottle open after using it or else it may lose its fragrance.