Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Dipterocarpus Turbinatus||India||Wildcrafted||Steam Distillation||Resinous gum||soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water|
The Gurjun Essential Oil of Aromaaz International is 100% pure and natural, and made from the resinous gum of the Gurjun tree. This finest quality essential oil is hailed for providing myriad benefits to its consumers.Botany
Gurjun, scientifically known as Dipterocarpus Turbinatus, is a deciduous tree belonging to the family Dipterocarpaceae. A native to India and Southeast Asia, this lofty tree is 30-35 meters tall in height. The bark of this tree is dark brown, shallow, and flaky.Overview of Gurjun Essential Oil
Gurjun Essential Oil, also called Gurjun balsam oil, is a transparent, pale yellow-colored liquid with natural woody and zesty fragrance. The oil is obtained from the wood of the Gurjun tree by steam distillation. It is extensively used in the formulations of perfumes, cosmetics, and medicines.Benefits of Gurjun Essential Oil
• Gurjun Essential Oil helps in curing the muscle and joint pains by removing the toxins from the body.
• The nutty and woody scent of this oil makes it suitable to be used in perfumeries.
• This essential promotes good skin health by treating wounds, cuts, rashes, ringworm, boils, and psoriasis.
• It helps in fixing the respiratory problems like asthma, chest congestion, bronchitis, etc.
• Dilute Gurjun Essential Oil with coconut oil, olive oil, or almond oil before topical application.
• Pregnant or breastfeeding ladies are discouraged for using Gurjun Essential Oil.