Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Bulnesia Sarmientoi||Brazil||Wild||Steam Distillation||Wood||woody, sweet, lactone odour.||Soluble in alcohol, insoluble in water|
With amazing uses and benefits it offers, Guaiacwood Essential Oil definitely deserves a place in everyone’s essential oil compilation. Get an airtight bottle of this essential oil delivered to you by us at Aromaaz International.
Botanically referred as Bulnesia Sarmientoi, guaiac or Palo Santo is an evergreen tree having dense growth and bears small white and blue flowers. The yellow-orange fruit of this tree is similar to a cherry. The thick, smooth bark of this tree covers and protects the scented wood. Native to South America, the Guaiac tree can have a height between 7 - 18 meters.
Overview of Guaiacwood Essential Oil
Guaiacwood Oil is obtained from the sawdust and wood the of Guaiacwood tree through steam distillation. The oil has a woody, smoky, and earthy fragrance resembling to rose. It is touted as a wonderful de-stresser making it a vital essential to be used in aromatherapy.
Benefits of Guaiacwood Essential Oil
• This oil alleviates the inflammation of the muscle and joints.
• It cures the symptoms of arthritis, gout, and rheumatism owing to the anti-inflammatory properties in this oil.
• Guaiacwood oil revitalizes the lymphatic system to prevent infections and strengthens immunity.
• In aromatherapy, this essential oil eases stress and enhances concentration.
Blends well with
Guaiacwood oil goes well with Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Cinnamom, Elemi, Neroli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Rose, Jasmine and Chamomile .
• Incorrect usage of Guaiacwood oil leads to diarrhea or other digestive problems.
• It is crucial to dilute this oil with carrier oil like coconut oil.
• Using Guaiacwood essential oil on the swelling due to scrapes and bone fractures is strongly discouraged.
• Pregnant or breastfeeding ladies are discouraged for using Guaiacwood essential oil.