Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cymbopogan Martini Var Sofia||India||Organic||Steam Distillation||Leaves||Soluble in ethanol|
Looking for that essential oil that can be used in seasoning food and healing mind and body at the same time, then Ginger Grass Essential Oil is just what you want! Get the purest form of this natural essential oil delivered at your place from the trusted Aromaaz International.Botany
The gingergrass, called cymbopogan martini var sofia in botany, is a perennial, dense herb (resembling a grass) with flowering tops The herb is a which is a native to India. It has long, narrow stems and purple flowers. Belonging to the plant family Poaceae, the plant has a height of about 4 feet.Overview of Ginger Grass Essential Oil
Ginger Grass essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the Ginger Grass herb by steam distillation. This essential oil has a similar fragrance like that of lemongrass: it is citrusy, woody, and grassy. This yellow-colored liquid offers comprehensive healing solutions to its users through aromatic inhalation or topical application.Benefits of Ginger Grass Essential Oil
• The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of this oil helps in treating acne, pimples, boils, blackheads, etc.
• This essential oil is antiseptic in nature. Therefore it treats wounds, cuts, abrasions on the skin.
• It works as a natural insect repellent when combined with carrier oil.
• Ginger grass essential oil reduces pain in the joints and muscles when applied on the affected areas.
• Being concentrated in nature, always dilute Ginger Grass Essential Oil before using it topically or orally.
• Highly phototoxic, so don’t keep this oil in direct sunlight.
• Pregnant and nursing women must consult a doctor prior to using this oil.