Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Pelargonium x asperum||Egypt||Conventional||Steam distilled||Leaves||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
It is extracted from leaves of Geranium plant by means of the steam distillation process. This process takes place under strict regulatory condition and claims to offer the best-quality and 100% organic oil to people.Botany
Geranium belongs to Geraniaceae family of the plant and is perennial, annual or biennial in nature based on the type of species. It grows all through the temperate region across the world. The leaves of the plant are circular in shape and are long. Flowers have 5 petals that may vary in colors such as blue, pink and purple. The plant can grow in any soil, if it is not waterlogged.Brief History of Geranium Oil
Germanium oil is obtained from the leaves of the plant by means of steam distillation process. The extracted oil is known to have excellent healing properties and helps in quick healing of bone fractures injury along with other purposes.Historical Uses
• Ancient Egyptian used this vital oil for treating tumour due to cancer.
• In the late 17th century, the oil was brought to Europe and then it became a favourite choice of people belonging to the Victorian era, where fresh leaves were used as finger bowls and were placed at the dining table.
• Also, during the same era, this was used in parlours for keeping it on the tables to get spring of rose-aroma.
• The oil exhibits many therapeutic properties such as astringent, haemostatic, tonic, diuretic and also acts as vulnerary agent.
• It balances hormones, reduces inflammation, depression, irritation, stress and also improves blood circulation.
• The oil is known to lower blood pressure and enhances kidney and dental health.
• Although the oil is non-toxic and non-irritant in nature, however, it may cause an unwanted reaction in people who are allergic to it. So be very much careful when using this oil.
• Pregnant women, children and lactating mother should use the oil if their doctor has prescribed it.