Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Pelargonium x asperum||Egypt||Conventional||Steam distilled||Leaves||rosy floral scent.||Soluble in alcohol|
Variety: Geranium Oil (Egyptian)
Geranium oil is known for its minty rose-like fragrance. It is extracted from the leaves of Geranium plants by means of the steam distillation process. This process takes place under strict regulatory conditions in our manufacturing facilities and we offer the best quality and 100% organic oil to people. Aromaaz International is one of the well-known Geranium Egyptian essential oil, and other Geranium essential oil suppliers in UK, US and rest of the world. Get the best egyptian geranium essential oils from us.
Geranium belongs to the Geraniaceae family of the plant and is perennial, annual or biennial in nature based on the type of species. It grows all through the temperate region across the world. The leaves of the plant are circular in shape and are long. Flowers have 5 petals that may vary in colors such as blue, pink and purple. The plant can grow in any soil, if it is not waterlogged.
Brief History of Geranium Oil (Egyptian)
Germanium oil is obtained from the leaves of the plant by means of the steam distillation process. The extracted oil is known to have excellent healing properties and helps in the quick healing of bone fracture injury along with other purposes.
Historical Uses of Egyptian Geranium Oil
• Ancient Egyptian used this vital oil for treating tumors due to cancer.
• In the late 17th century, the oil was brought to Europe and then it became a favourite choice of people belonging to the Victorian era, where fresh leaves were used as finger bowls and were placed at the dining table.
• Also, during the same era, this was used in parlours for keeping it on the tables to get spring of rose-aroma.
Geranium Oil Uses - Egyptian geranium essential oil Benefits
The geranium oil bulk manufacturers offer the oil in required quantities to the customers in every part of the world. You can get pure geranium oil & Egyptian geranium essential oil from geranium oil suppliers, Geranium oil manufacturers.
Geranium oil (Egypt) benefits
• The oil exhibits many therapeutic properties such as astringent, haemostatic, tonic, diuretic and also acts as vulnerary agent.
• It balances hormones, reduces inflammation, depression, irritation, stress and also improves blood circulation.
• The oil is known to lower blood pressure and enhances kidney and dental health.
Blends well with
Geranium essential oil goes well with Lemon, Lemongrass, Neroli, Basil, Bergamot, Nutmeg, Lavender, Juniper, fennel, Grapefruit, Clary sage, Jasmine, and Citronella. The geranium essential oil manufacturers also provide these oils for blend to various users.
General Precautionary Measures!
As Geranium oil bulk suppliers, we suggest the following general precautionary measures.
• Although the oil is non-toxic and non-irritant in nature, however, it may cause an unwanted reaction in people who are allergic to it. So be very much careful when using this oil.
• Pregnant women, children and lactating mothers should use the oil if their doctor has prescribed it.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Geranium essential oil bulk manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a Geranium essential oil wholesale supplier, the enterprise delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Geranium oil wholesale manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.