Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Abies Siberica||Russia||Conventional||Steam Distilled||Needles||sharp, clean scent of fir needles.||Soluble in alcohol|
If you are an avid lover of ancient remedies, then Fir Needle Essential Oil is definitely the best pick for you. Fall in love with the dry, fresh, and piney fragrance of this amazing essential oil. Get this magic potion home delivered by the renowned online essential oils manufactures and suppliers, Aromaaz International.
Abies sibirica, commonly known as Siberian Fir, is an evergreen coniferous tree belonging to the plant family of Pinaceae. The tree is about 30-35 meters tall and has greenish-brown bark. Siberian Fir is mostly found in the Turkey, Eastern Russia, China, and Mongolia.
Overview of Fir Needle Essential Oil
Fir Needle Essential Oil is obtained from the fir needles of the Siberian Fir tree by the process of steam distillation. The oil has a fresh, green, wood, and balsamic fragrance. Possessing astringent, antiseptic, expectorant, nerving, diuretic, and stimulating properties, this essential oil has the ability to treat infections, cancer, and odor.
Benefits of Fir Needle Essential Oil
• The antimicrobial and antiseptic properties in this oil help in preventing infections on wounds.
• This essential oil effectively alleviates the pain of the sore muscles and joints.
• It works as a perfect detoxifying agent and flushes out toxic substances from the body.
• Fir Needle Essential Oil helps in clearing the clogged respiratory passages and provides relief in breathing.
Blends well with
Fir needel oil goes well with Lavender, Rosemary, Pine,Spruce, Benzoin and Cedarwood.
• Pregnant ladies must not use the Fir Needle Essential Oil as this oil can lead to menstruation.
• Lactating mothers should not this essential oil topically.
• Don’t let this oil get into the eyes, nose, or ears.
• Always dilute this oil before applying it on skin.