Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Emu Regular||Hungary||Organic||Steam Distillation||Seeds||Insoluble in water|
A healthy boost of good fatty acids, emu essential oil is hailed for providing numerous health benefits. Without a second thought, make this essential oil a part of your daily health regime by ordering it from Aromaaz International, USFDA approved company manufacturing 100% pure organic essential oils.
Scientifically known as Dromaius Novaehallandiae, an Emu is a flightless bird found in Australia. They are brown in colour, have soft feathers, with long legs and necks. The growing popularity of the healthy emu meat and emu oil, the bird is also found in other parts of the world.
Overview of Emu Essential Oil
Emu oil is rich yellow oil prepared from the fat of the emu bird. This oil is collected from the fat deposits underneath the skin. Imbued with antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids, this essential oil is used to treat skin conditions since ages.
Benefits of Emu Essential Oil
• Being anti-inflammatory in nature, Emu Essential Oil treats inflammation of the joints, muscles, arthritis and more.
• As this oil gets absorbed easily in the skin, it makes the skin soft and supple.
• This essential oil helps in fighting the signs of aging like wrinkles, dark spots, etc.
• The anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties in this oil help in quick healing of the small wounds.
• Expecting or lactating women must have a word with their doctor before going for this oil.
• There are chances of skin irritation if this essential oil is applied directly as an ointment. Therefore, always go for skin patch test before direct use.