Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Anethum Graveolens||India||Organic||Steam Distillation||seeds||herbaceous, spicy aroma||Insoluble in Water, Soluble in Alcohol and Oils|
Wish to explore the wonderful benefits of Dill Seed (Anethum Sowa) Essential Oil? Get the bottle of this amazing essential oil delivered at your doorstep from Aromaaz International. It is a USFDA approved company engaged in serving its customers with 100% pure natural organic essential oils at affordable prices.
Dill, botanically called as Anethum Graveolens, is an annual herb belonging to the celery family Apiaceae. The plant is majorly grown in Eurasia and its leaves and seeds are used as flavouring spice in food. It grows up to height of 90 cm and has slender stems.
Overview of Dill Seed (Anethum Sowa) Essential Oil
Dill Seed (Anethum Sowa) Essential Oil is a transparent, slight yellow liquid with a natural, spicy, warm, peppery, and herbaceous fragrance. It is extracted from the seeds of the Dill plant by the method of steam distillation. This oil is easily soluble in alcohols and other essential oils but does not dissolve in water.
Benefits of Dill Seed (Anethum Sowa) Essential Oil
• It stimulates the production of digestive juices in the stomach for better absorption of the food.
• When dill oil is added to foods, it acts as a food preservative and hinders any microbes from spoiling the foods.
• Being anti-inflammatory, it alleviates the pain of any kind of spasms (muscular, nerves, intestines, stomach, etc.)
• Works like an antiseptic ointment in the quick healing of the wounds.
Blends well with
Dill seed oil goes well with Peppermint, Carway, Elemi and other spice oil.
• Pregnant and lactating women must keep this essential oil at bay.
• People allergic to asafoetida, caraway, celery, coriander, and fennel should not use this essential oil.
• People suffering from diabetes must avoid using this essential oil as it can drop the blood sugar levels.
• Don’t use this oil in raw state. Dilute it with any carrier oil before using it for external purposes.