Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Anethum sowa||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Seed||Soluble in alcohol & insoluble in water|
Dill Oil, also known as Sowa Oil is 100% organic, pure and concentrated in nature. It is steam distilled from seeds of Dill plant. Processed under set norms of the industry, it is safe to use for health and other benefits.Botany
Dill plants belong to Umbelliferae family and are an annual herb. It grows to a height of 3-4 feet. The plant bears small flowers that are yellowish-green in color. Leaves are feathery and the plant is widely cultivated for extracting essential oil from it.Brief Description of Dill Seed Oil
The seeds of the plant are used for the extraction of oil by means of the steam distillation process. The oil so obtained have dry, spicy and fresh aroma. It appears pastel yellow in color and consists of many chemical such as Eugenol, d-carvone, etc.Historical Uses
• It is native to the Black sea & Mediterranean regions and has been used as a healing herb.
• Ancient Romans and Greeks believed for its sign of wealth and health. Also, they believe that if they carry twig of the herb along with them, it will offer protection against curses.
• Due to its powerful antimicrobial properties, this is used as a preservative for food and also used in preparing pickles.
• Dill Seed Oil exhibits many important therapeutic benefits such as carminative, digestive and stomachic.
• This is also used to treat gastrointestinal disorders.
• It provides relief from anxiety and also treats Candida infections effectively.
• Dill Seed Oils are not suitable for internal purposes.
• Keep the bottle away from the reach of pets.
• Pregnant lady, children and nursing mother should not use oil from Dill Seed.
• Avoid using the oil to eyes and other sensitive parts of the body.
• Avoid direct exposure of oil from sunlight.
• Do not use this oil in case you are hypersensitive to Dill Seed.