Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Nigella sativa||India||Conventional||Steam distillation process||Seed||warm, spicy and musky scent||Soluble in Alcohol|
Variety: Cumin Seed Oil
Cumin Seed Oil is extracted by means of steam distillation process from its seeds. The entire process is carried out under strictly hygienic conditions in our premises. Aromaaz International is one of the leading cumin seed oil suppliers in Canada, UK, US and others.
Cumin is an annual herb that grows to a height of 20 inches. Sources reveal that it has its origin in the Mediterranean region. It belongs to the family of Umbelliferae. Leaves are thin & feathery and are green in color. Flowers are white and pink in color and seeds are rectangular in shape.
A Brief History of Cumin Seed Oil
The oil is obtained from seeds of Cumin plants by means of the steam distillation process. The extracted oil has a penetrating and spicy aroma and is soluble in glycol, glycerine, paraffin oil, etc.
Cumin Seed Oil Uses
• The plant was known to be found in ancient Egypt during the 18th century.
• Cumin seed oil bears antiseptic oils that were used to treat loss of appetite, intestinal worms, skin eruptions, diarrhoea, vomiting, etc.
• In Middle East countries, the oil was used to treat rheumatism, bronchitis, asthma and cancerous tumors in ancient times.
It is used as an ingredient in pharmaceutical formulations for diabetes, respiratory problems and functioning of liver and kidney.
It is added to food & beverages items, massage blends, shampoos, skincare products and perfumes.
Many industrial users use the oil in making different kinds of products and their bulk requirement is met by the cumin seed oil manufacturers concentrated in tropical south Asian region.
Cumin Seed Oil benefits
• Cumin seed oil is known to have excellent properties that make it a perfect choice to reduce inflammation, improve immunity and fight infections.
• Additionally, it is also used to reduce risk of cancer, fights against harmful pathogens & also improves cognitive performance.
• Besides these, the oil is known to improve skin health, fights Diabetes Type 2 and supports hair growth.
Blends well with
Cumin seed oil goes well with Lavender, rosemary, Caraway, Chamomile and other essentials with an oriental flavor. Cumin seed oil wholesale suppliers also provide these oils at favorable rates in bulk.
Available Product Variants
Cumin seed oleoresin and Cumin oleoresin.
General Precautionary Measures!
As Cumin seed essential oil bulk suppliers, we suggest the following general precautionary measures
• This oil should not be used for internal purposes.
• Pregnant ladies, children and nursing mothers should use this oil only after doctor’s recommendation.
• For topical application on skin, Cumin Seed Oil first should be diluted using suitable carrier oil.
• Avoid using Oil to eyes, mucous membrane and other sensitive areas of the body.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Cumin seed essential oil manufacturers in India to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a Cumin seed oil bulk supplier, the enterprise delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Cumin seed oil bulk suppliers & manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.