Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Croton Tiglium Linn||India||Organic||Cold Pressed||Seeds||N/A|
Aromaaz International is a trusted name when it comes to buying the 100% pure organic Croton Essential Oil. The company is certified and adheres to the set international industry standards while manufacturing, packing and handling its products.Botany
Croton Tiglium, commonly known as croton, is a flowering plant of the Euphorbiaceae family. It is also called as Jamaal Gota in Hindi. It is a small evergreen tree of height 5-7m grown in the tropical parts of India. The plant has a unique pleasant fragrance.Overview of Croton Essential Oil
Croton oil is extracted from the seeds of the croton plant. This essential oil is the most poisonous yet very effective one. The excessive consumption of this oil is likely to induce skin irritation. The medical practitioners prescribe this oil only for the treatment of bowel tribulations and some other specific sickness.Benefits of Croton Essential Oil
• This essential oil works like an effective purgative to cleanse the intestines but only under medical expert guidance.
• Products made with croton kill the cancer causing cells.
• This essential oil is a great dead skin exfoliator. It removes the dead skin from the face and promotes regeneration of healthier skin.
• Don’t take it orally without doctor’s advice as it can cause severe diarrhoea.
• If applied to the skin without dilution, it can cause skin inflammation.
• This oil induces a sharp pain on the skin if applied directly.
• Pregnant and nursing women should take a doctor’s advice before using this essential oil.