Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Coriandrum sativum||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Seeds||herbaceous ,sweet, spicy smell.||Soluble in alcohol|
Variety: Coriander Seed Essential Oil
Coriander Seed Oil has a number of health benefits and 100% organic in nature. Extracted by means of steam distillation process, the oil is safe to use, as it is free from any type of chemical compounds. Aromaaz International is the perfect online essential oil store and a renowned coriander seed oil wholesale supplier.
Coriander plant is either biennial or annual that has been cultivated for more than 3000 years. It grows to a height of 1m and has thin leaves that are feathery in appearance. It has white/pink flowers and green color seeds. The seeds of the plants are used as spice for many years. The oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of coriander by means of the steam distillation process. It has a warm, spicy and sweet aroma that appears as light yellow to colorless having thin viscosity.
A Brief History of Coriander Seed Oil
Coriander has been in use before the Egyptian Era came into picture. That makes it one of the oldest spices. Till date it is mostly used in cooking and coriander oil is present in concentrated form. Apart from that the oil is also used in other things.
Coriander Seed Essential Oil Uses
• Coriander seed oil is believed to enhance indigestion, treats poor appetite, flatulence and abdominal distension.
• Traditionally, this is considered as Herb of Immortality & Protection that imbues feelings of security, peace and permanence.
• It was thought to be used in magic, love and potions and also used as aphrodisiac in medieval Europe.
• This oil is believed to have carminative as well as digestive properties.
• During ancient times and today also, it is known to circulate Qi energy in the intestine and stomach.
Diverse industries use coriander seed oil as an ingredient in their formulations. The coriander seed oil manufacturers meet this requirement across the world.
Coriander Seed Essential Oil benefits
• This oil is often used as a carminative, digestive, fungicidal, deodorant, stimulant, antispasmodic, depurative and stomachic in nature.
• It is used to regulate endocrine secretions, eliminate vomiting, cure nausea and improve appetite.
Available Product Variants
Coriander (Roasted) Oleoresins, Coriander oleoresins and Coriander Certified Organic coriander essential oil.
General Precautionary Measures!
We recommend the following precautions as a coriander seed essential oil manufacturer.
• Do not use this oil for internal purposes.
• Pregnant lady, lactating mother and children should not use this oil.
• Store the bottle away from the reach of kids and pets.
• Avoid its usage in case you are sensitive to Coriander.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Coriander seed essential oil manufacturers in India to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a Coriander seed essential oil bulk supplier, the enterprise delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Coriander seed oil bulk suppliers & manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.