Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Coriandrum sativum||Russia||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Seeds||Soluble in alcohol & water|
Coriander Seed Oil has a number of health benefits and 100% organic in nature. Extracted by means of steam distillation process, the oil is safe to use, as it is free from any type of chemical compounds.Botany
Coriander plant is either biennial or annual that has been cultivated for more than 3000 years. It grows to a height of 1m and has thin leaves that are feathery in appearance. It has white/pink flower and have green color seeds. The seeds of the plants are used as spice from many years. The oil is extracted from the ripe seeds of coriander by means of the steam distillation process. It has a warm, spicy and sweet aroma that appears as light yellow to colorless having thin viscosity.A Brief History of Coriander Seed Oil
Coriander has been in use before the Egyptian Era came into picture. That makes it one of the oldest spices. Till date it is mostly used in cooking and coriander oil is present in concentrated form. Apart from that the oil is also used in other things.Historical Uses
• Coriander seed oil is believed to enhance indigestion, treats poor appetite, flatulence and abdominal distension.
• Traditionally, this is considered as Herb of Immortality & Protection that imbues feelings of security, peace and permanence.
• It was thought to be used in magic, love and potions and also used as aphrodisiac in medieval Europe.
• This oil is believed to have carminative as well as digestive properties.
• During ancient time and today also, it is known to circulate Qi energy in intestine and stomach.
• This oil is often used a carminative, digestive, fungicidal, deodorant, stimulant, antispasmodic, depurative and stomachic in nature.
• It is used to regulate endocrinal secretions, eliminates vomiting, cure nausea and improves appetite.
• Do not use this oil for internal purpose.
• Pregnant lady, lactating mother and children should not use this oil.
• Store the bottle away from the reach of kids and pets.
• Avoid its usage in case you are sensitive to Coriander.