Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Daniella olivera||Kenya||Wild Harvest||Steam Distillation||Resins||Warm amber balsamic note with hints of a mossy citrus||partly soluble in water|
At Aromaaz International is the right stop for availing finest and purest Copal Resin Essential Oil. The extract is prepared from mature parts of the plant under ecological guidelines. It is certified under USFDA and WHO authorities.
Scientifically known as Daniella olivera, Copal Resin is a resin or Gum , which is native to Kenya and India. The evergreen resins are crystal forms from 2 mm to 4 mm . From ancient period, it is used in multiple purpose of cosmetics and many other uses.
Overview of Copal Resin Essential Oil
The botanical name of Copal Resin is Daniellia olivera. The plant is indigenous to Kenya and known for its mellow strong aroma. Thus, it is used for making finest creations of perfumes. Immature resin of Bursera tree is the largest source of Copal resin essential oil.
Benefits of Copal Resin Essential Oil
• People with high blood pressure can use Copal resin essential oil to lower the level as it contains hypotensive quality.
• Due to its anti-inflammatory properties, it is used for treating rashes, allergies and burns.
• Certain cancers like Skin cancer and stomach cancer can be treated with Copal Resin essential oil.
• It is very beneficial for a glowing skin as it reduces acne, stretch marks, sagging skin and varicose veins.
• Severe pains like arthritis, gout, headaches, cramp, Fibromyalgia and joint pain can be treated with Copal resin essential oil.
Blends well with
Copal resin essential oil goes well with Frankincence, Lemon, Rose Otto, Jasmine, Grapefruit, Vanilla , Tuberose and Ylang Ylang.
Copal Resin Essential Oil is very safe when taken orally. However, after increasing doses it will lead to stomach irritation, ache and might also cause food poison. In least condition, people might experience allergies as well.