Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Syzygium aromaticum L||Indonesia||Conventional||Steam distillation||Bud||smells like a spice||Soluble in alcohol and oils. Insoluble in water.|
Variety: Clove Bud Oil
We are a reputed and certified website and we make sure to help customers take utmost advantage of oil’s therapeutic properties. There are varieties of benefits of using Clove Bud Oil and it also helps in enhancing one’s overall beauty. Extracted from the bud of the Clove tree, the oil is 100% natural, pure and concentrated in nature.
Clove tree grows to a height of 12m and is well-known as an evergreen tree. The leaves are large in size & flowers appearing group at the terminal end. The bud appears pale in color initially then becomes green and finally they become bright red in color. Cloves are harvested from the plant when it is 1.2-2cm in length. It consists of long calyx that terminates in four unopened petals and spreading sepals having a ball in the middle of it.
A Brief Description of Clove Bud Oil
• When rainy season begins, long buds are collected for the extraction of oil from it by means of the steam distillation process. Clove bud oil helps in cardiovascular as well as respiratory problems.
• Clove oil is rich in Eugenol, Cinnamaldehyde, thymol, etc.
• The oil appears golden brown to pale yellow in color.
• This oil has spicy fragrance and is also used as a flavoring agent.
• Often used in Middle Eastern, Asian and African countries to add flavor to curry and meat. Also it is used to prepare sweet dishes in combination with fruits such as pears, apples, etc.
• Cloves along with cinnamon and cumin are used to impart odor in Mexican cuisine.
Blends well with
Clove Bud essential oil goes well with Rosemary, Rose, Peppermint, Orange, Grapefruit, Citronella, Lemon, Nutmeg and Cinnamom Bark.
• It is known for its antiviral, anesthetic, anti-fungal, aphrodisiac and antimicrobial properties.
• This oil is used for treating toothache, headache, asthma, indigestion and all types of blood impurities.General Precautionary Measures!
• Do not use it for internal purposes.
• Avoid using the oil on mucous membrane and on other sensitive parts of the body.
• Keep the bottle of the oil away from the reach of pets and kids.
• Pregnant lady and lactating mother should avoid the use of this oil.