Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cymbopogon nardus||Sri Lanka||Conventional||Steam distillation||Leaves||lemony scent with subtle woody tone||Soluble in Alcohol|
Variety: Citronella Ceylon Oil
Citronella Ceylon Oils are obtained from the green and tall blades of Cymbopogon winterianus grass. In addition to helping with purifying the environment by warding off any microbial activity, it also helps in keeping mosquitoes away. It will help you with good and sound sleep. We are one of the best Citronella Essential Oil Manufacturers in India and Bulk Wholesale Suppliers in the UK, USA and the rest of the world.
The plant of Citronella belongs to the Poaceae family that grows to a height of 3feet. Although it is a native to Sri Lanka, it is now also cultivated in southern parts of the country. The leaves of this plant are also used for extraction of oil.
A Brief History of Citronella Oil
Citronella Oil is extracted from leaves of the plants via the steam distillation process. Fresh, dried or partly dried grass is used to extract oil that gives it a fresh fragrance of lemon that is also very strong and powerful. The obtained oils are widely known to be an effective insect repellent and are also used in the manufacturing of soaps, perfumes, incense, etc.
Citronella Essential Oil Uses
• It is grown in Indonesia, Java Islands, Burma, Taiwan, India, Sri Lanka and other parts of the world, as a commercial crop.
• Due to its enticing aroma, the oil was liked by the majority of the population around the world.
• For more than thousands years, this oil was used as an insect repellent and it still serves the purpose.
• It is used to manufacture insecticides, soaps, detergents and household cleansers.
• This was highly demanded as a traditional medicine to treat mental fatigue, menstrual issues, depression and also used as an effective repellent for pets.
Citronella essential oil wholesale suppliers provide the oil in bulk in all locations of the world.
Citronella Essential Oil Benefits
• It is a well-known insecticide, bactericidal, diaphoretic, antiseptic, tonic, stimulant, and anti-inflammatory agent.
• This oil is used to alleviate pain and it also stimulates the functioning of different parts of the body.
• It is known to kill worms and helps in properly regulating the digestive system.
• It fights fungal as well as bacterial infections and is considered as the best insect repellent.
• The oil is known to clear away excess oil in hair and skin.
Blends Well With
Citronella ceylon goes well with Lavender, Lemon, Pine, orange, Cedarwood, Geranium, Bergamot and Pine. Citronella essential oil manufacturers also provide all these oils at effective rates.
General Precautionary Measures!
As Citronella Essential oil bulk suppliers, we suggest the following general precautionary measures.
• Citronella oil is not safe for internal purposes.
• Avoid using the oil in eyes and on other sensitive parts of the body.
• Pregnant ladies, children and nursing mothers should not use oil from Citronella.
• Do not use this oil in case you are hypersensitive to Citronella
• Keep the bottle away from the reach of pets.
• Avoid direct exposure of oil from sunlight.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Citronella essential oil (Ceylon) bulk manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
The enterprise is a Citronella Ceylon essential oil wholesale supplier that delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Citronella ceylon oil wholesale manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.