Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|N/A||Steam Distillation||Leaves and Stems||N/A|
Spray balsamic fragrance of Chypre essential oil with Aromaaz International. This essential oil is very safe as it is free from chemicals and toxins. If you are looking for any natural way to treat any disorder, Chypre essential oil is all you want.Botany
Chypre is basically called to the family of various perfumes. These perfumes are classified according to their citrus topnotes. The word was originated when bergamot, labdanum and oakmoss was blended together to compose a new perfume.Overview of Chypre Essential Oil
Chypre essential oil is a perfect blend of so many incredible scents. Word Chypre is originated from French which means Cyprus. It can be blended perfectly with other oils like Vetiver and Sandalwood.Benefits of Chypre Essential Oil
• Chypre essential oil has a very diverse fragrance due to its various blends of aromatic oils and hence it is used in many perfumes and deodorants.
• To add sweet fragrance Chypre essential oil is used in cosmetics, skin care products and soaps.
• It can be used as diffuser, room freshener, and in the making of aromatic candles to sooth down the environment.
• It is widely used in aromatherapy to alleviate stress and depression.
• It is also very efficient during Insomnia.
Chypre essential oil has no remarkable side effects yet. However, a patch test is very important for those people who have very sensitive skin. It might happen that they experience some sort of allergies on using the oil.