Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Apium graveolins||India||Conventional||Steam distillation||Seed||warm, fresh and spicy scent.||Soluble in alcohol & water|
Celery Seed Oil
We are a certified online supplier of Celery Seed Oils that are 100% pure and concentrated in nature. Our offered therapeutic quality seed oil is obtained from the steam distillation process and is safe to use.
Celery belongs to Apiaceae family of plant that is commonly known as marshland plant. It is a biennial plant with long & fibrous stalk tapering into leaves that are pinnate to bi-pinnate. The seeds of the plant are used for extraction of oil. The plant has a long flowering stem in its second year. Additionally, it also has terminal as well as auxiliary umbels of small & white flowers. This, in the later part of the plant life; turns to fruit that is 1.2 mm in length.
A Brief Description of Celery Seed Oil
• Celery seed oil is extracted by means of the steam distillation process from the seeds of the plant.
• In India, Ayurvedic physicians made use of celery seeds for indigestion, water retention and joint problems as well as liver and spleen issues.
• In Europe, it was used for muscle & joint pains and gout.
• Greeks & Romans grew this plant for the preparation of medicines.
• They also used this plant to prepare celery wine.
• In the year 1887, North America can to know about celery from France.
• For thousands of years, this was considered to be therapeutic cure for cold, arthritis, edema, digestive problems and flu.
• Historically, it was considered to have diuretic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac and sedative properties.
• It is known to be beneficial for weight loss, boosts digestion & reduces bloating.
• Celery seed oil helps to lower inflammation, fights ulcers and protects from cancer.
• It treats high BP, prevents UTI and protects liver health.
• Being an effective antimicrobial agent, Celery oils are used to fight against infection.
Blends well with
Celery seed essential oil goes well with Cinnamom Bark, Tea Tree, Clove Bud, Pine, Lovage and Lavender.
General Precautionary Measures!
• It is only for external use.
• Children, nursing mother and breast-feeding women should not use Celery Seed oil unless recommended by certified doctor.
• This should not be used on eyes, mucous membrane or any other sensitive part of the body.