Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Apium graveolins||India||Conventional||Steam distillation||Seed||warm, fresh and spicy scent.||Soluble in alcohol|
We are a certified online supplier of Celery Seed Oils that are 100% pure and concentrated in nature. Our offered therapeutic quality seed oil is obtained from the steam distillation process and is safe to use. Our enterprise is among the preferred Celery Seed Essential Oil suppliers in South Korea, UK, US and other countries of the world.
Celery belongs to the Apiaceae family of plants that is commonly known as marshland plant. It is a biennial plant with long & fibrous stalks tapering into leaves that are pinnate to bi-pinnate. The seeds of the plant are used for extraction of oil. The plant has a long flowering stem in its second year. Additionally, it also has terminal as well as auxiliary umbels of small & white flowers. This, in the later part of the plant life, turns to fruit that is 1.2 mm in length.
A Brief Description of Celery Seed Oil
• Celery seed oil is extracted by means of the steam distillation process from the seeds of the plant.
• In India, Ayurvedic physicians made use of celery seeds for indigestion, water retention and joint problems as well as liver and spleen issues.
• In Europe, it was used for muscle & joint pains and gout.
Celery Seed Oil Uses
• Greeks & Romans grew this plant for the preparation of medicines.
• They also used this plant to prepare celery wine.
• In the year 1887, North America learned about celery from France.
• For thousands of years, this was considered to be a therapeutic cure for cold, arthritis, edema, digestive problems and flu.
• Historically, it was considered to have diuretic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac and sedative properties.
Celery seed oil is used as a fragrant ingredient in soaps, cosmetics and perfumes. The celery seed essential oil bulk suppliers provide it in every part of the world for industrial use.
Celery Seed Oil benefits
• It is known to be beneficial for weight loss, boosts digestion & reduces bloating.
• Celery seed oil helps to lower inflammation, fights ulcers and protects from cancer.
• It treats high BP, prevents UTI and protects liver health.
• Being an effective antimicrobial agent, Celery oils are used to fight against infection.
Blends well with
Celery seed essential oil goes well with Cinnamon Bark, Tea Tree, Clove Bud, Pine, Lovage and Lavender. Celery seed essential oil manufacturers also supply these oils in bulk for blends.
Available Product Variants
Certified organic celery seed essential oil and celery seed oleoresins
General Precautionary Measures!
Kindly take following precautions as suggested by the Celery seed essential oil manufacturers
• It is only for external use.
• Children, nursing mothers and breast-feeding women should not use Celery Seed oil unless recommended by a certified doctor.
• This should not be used on eyes, mucous membrane or any other sensitive part of the body.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Celery seed essential oil bulk manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
The enterprise delivers all kinds of products as an Celery seed essential oil wholesale supplier to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Celery seed oil wholesale manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.