Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cedrus deodora||India||Conventional||Steam distillation||wood||strong, smoky and slightly camphoraceous scent.||Dissolves in alcohol|
Cedarwood oil is one of the most popularly bought essential oils. It is an extraction of cedarwood chips and sawdust that possesses many therapeutic benefits and medicinal properties. Aromaaz International offers competitive Cedarwood oils prices for premium quality. It is one of the leading cedarwood oil wholesale suppliers in the US, Canada, the UK, and other countries.
Cedarwood is also known as Deodar cedar, grows to a height of 131 feet high. It belongs to the Abietaceae family. This evergreen tree appears as a pyramid in shape that has grey-greenish needles and oval-shaped cones.
A Brief History of Cedarwood Oils
Cedarwood oils are obtained from sawdust and wood chips via the steam distillation process. The aroma of the oil is soft and pencil-like. The color of the oil thus obtained appears as light orange to pale yellow in color and appears slightly viscous.
Cedarwood Essential Oil Uses
• The use of Cedarwood oil dates back to ancient times where Native Americans, Tibetans, and Egyptians have used it for different purposes.
• In the Bible, there are many names of this oil that have been mentioned that show its existence from ancient times.
• It was believed to calm the body and also rejuvenate the spirit and mind.
Cedarwood essential oil manufacturers in India provide the oil in bulk at favorable rates in many countries of the world for multiple uses.
Cedarwood Oil benefits
• It has several therapeutic benefits such as antiseptic, fungicidal, expectorant, astringent, antispasmodic and fungicidal.
• Besides, it also provides relief from muscle spasms, eliminates cough, promotes urination, reduces inflammation and prevents infections.
Blends well with
Cedarwood (Himalayan) goes well with Neroli, Cassia, Cypress, Clary sage, Labdanum, Frankincense, Jasmine, Juniper, Rosemary, Vetiver, Bergamot, Rosewood and Ylang Ylang. Cedarwood essential oil bulk suppliers also offer all these oils for the blend.
Available Product Variants
Cedarwood hydrosol, cedarwood (Himalayan) oil, and certified organic cedarwood essential oil.
General Precautionary Measures!
Followings are the precautionary measures suggested by cedarwood oil manufacturers for usage
• Do not use Cedarwood oil in sensitive areas and eyes.
• It should be used for external purposes and not internal.
• Nursing mothers and pregnant ladies should avoid using this oil unless recommended by a doctor.
• Consult the doctor before using this oil for children as it is not suggested for kids.
Transfer the essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Cedarwood essential oil bulk manufacturers to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
The enterprise delivers the oil as a Cedarwood essential oil wholesale supplier to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Cedarwood oil wholesale manufacturers, provide the following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor, and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.