Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Daucus carota||Austria||Conventional||Steam distillation||Seed||Base to Middle||Insoluble in water|
Carrot Seed oil is obtained from seeds of carrot via the steam distillation process. The extracted oil is known to have excellent skin rejuvenating properties and this is the reason it had been in demand among people and industries manufacturing distinctive skin care and medicinal products.Botany
It is annual biennial herb that has hairy leaves. The stem grows to a height of 2 feet and is erect & branched. It belongs to the family of Umbelliferae. The upper leaves are relatively smaller than lower leaves.A Brief on Carrot Seed Oil
Wild carrots are used for the extraction of oils from it. It is rich in pro-vitamin A, vitamin A & E and beta carotene. The oils are obtained from the steam distillation process and are used to revitalize the skin. The oils thus obtained are used to heal cracked, dry and chapped skin. Carrot seed oil is also used for reducing wrinkles. Also, it is one of the most popular ingredients used as a moisturizing agent in the formulation of body lotions.Historical Uses
• During ancient time, French, Egyptians, Indians, Roman and Greeks used this oil for soothing inflammation and ease indigestion.
• In China, Carrot Seed Oil is used in the medicinal formulations that are further used in curing muscle pain, treating dysentery, worms and intestinal ailments.
• It was also used in the formulation of perfumes because of its woody scents.
• It is used to detoxify the body, expels gases, acts as a stimulant, exhibits antioxidant properties and cures infections.
• The oil possesses antiseptic and disinfectant property.
• It is also used as an effective stimulant and as anti-carcinogenic agent too.
• Do not apply this oil to any sensitive organ of the body.
• Pregnant lady and nursing mother should avoid its usage unless recommended by the doctor.