Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Juniperus oxycedrus||Spain||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Woods||Intense smoky,tar like phenolic odour||Soluble in alcohol & water|
Explore finest quality of Cade essential oil with Aromaaz International. The oil is made from 100 % natural components and is extracted from steam distillation method. It is toxic and chemical free that makes it high in demand.
Popularly known as Cade Juniper, Prickly Juniper or Sharp Cedar, Juniperus Oxycedrus is native to Spain. The plant requires rocky areas to grow and bears berry like fruit that requires 18 months to mature.
Overview of Cade Essential Oil
Cade essential oil is prepared from steam distillation by crude extraction of woods. The extract requires 20 days to get matured for separating top layer of essential oil. Purest form of Cade essential oil is dark orange in colour.
Benefits of Cade Essential Oil
• Dermatological cancers, eczema, psoriasis, skin eruptions, parasitic and fungal infections can be treated with Cade essential oil.
• It has noticeable results of preventing excessive hair fall and other scalp problems.
• Due to its anti-microbial and anti-bacterial qualities, it prevents the body from any harmful toxin.
• Adding 2 drops of Cade essential oil in diffuser, room freshener and aromatic candles can boost mental and spiritual health.
• It can be used in extreme body pain, tooth ache, snake bites, joint pain and muscle sprain.
Blends well with
Cade (Rectified) goes well with Thyme, Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Rosemary,Origanum, Labdanum.
Cade essential oil should not be given to children as it may result in severe disorders. It should never be ingested as it can lead kidney, stomach and liver irritation. Also, pregnant women should ignore Cade essential oil as it may abort the fetus.