Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Agathosma capensis||South Africa||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Leaves||N/A|
Avail finest quality of Buchu essential oil with Aromaaz International to meet distinctive needs. Our oil is certified under WHO and USFDA to make it reliable for every potential user. It is made with eco-friendly methods to seal its every natural property in a container.Botany
Botanically known as Agathosma capensis, Butchu is a shrub of Rutaceae family. It blooms flowers of mauve, pink, bluish purple and white colour. It is an evergreen shrub which extends to the height of 300 to 900 mm.Overview of Buchu Essential Oil
Buchu essential oil has antiseptic, anti-rheumatic, anti-arthritic and many other qualities which makes it ideal to be used in many vital medicines. The colour of extract can vary from yellow to brownish yellow and has green minty aroma.Benefits of Buchu Essential Oil
• Buchu essential oil has Ethno-botanical properties which makes it ideal to be used for Diabetes and nervousness.
• It is rich in anti-inflammatory properties and hence can be used for treating urinary tract infections, allergies and rashes.
• Due to its antiseptic benefits, it can be used to treat colon, prostrate and kidney infection.
• It helps in maintaining rate of metabolism and acts a tonic to remove infections from body.
• It acts as a bodyguard to protect your body from microbial and bacterial infection.
Buchu essential oil can cause stomach ache and severe kidney disorders. It should be avoided by pregnant woman as it can abort the fetus. Also, it is not recommended during menstruations as it can make the situation worst.