Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus aurantium||Italy||Conventional||Cold Pressed||peel of fruit||fresh, fruity citrus aroma||Soluble in alcohol & water|
Are you in search of exotic essential oils? Your search ends with the extended range of essential oils, including Bitter Orange Oil with Aromaaz International. The enterprise is the major Bitter Orange Oil Indian supplier.
Variety: Orange Oil Bitter
The Bitter Orange Oil finds its diversified application for many industries as it is free from added preservative and harmful chemicals. It is because of possessing plenty of health, skin and hair-related benefits, Bitter Orange Oil is highly recommended.
This oil is extracted from Bitter Orange that is also known as Citrus aurantium in botanical terminology. At first a bitter orange is green in color then it turns to yellow and finally it turns red on ripening. This is evergreen tree that has an existence in many parts of Africa and Asia. The oils possesses many beneficial therapeutic values.
A Brief History of Bitter Orange Oil
The ripen fruits’ peel is used to extract oil from it and thus are bitter in taste. The oil so obtained appears fresh, bright red in color with bitter aroma that can be used for many purposes. This plant has got amazing benefits in terms of the fact that different parts are being used for the extraction of oil and is known accordingly. When leaves and twigs are used for oil extraction, it is called as Neroli Oil and when bitter orange fruit’s peel is used, it is referred as Bitter Orange Oil.
Blends Well With
Bitter Orange oil goes well with Cinnamon, Coriander, Clove , Frankincence, Lavenderand jasmine.
• It was used as natural tonic & carminative to treat dyspepsia in ancient traditional Chinese medicines. In fact, the bitter oranges that are dried are used to treat blood in feces, diarrhea, ptosis in uterus, etc.
• In Homeopathy, the fruits’ rind was used to provide relief from headache, weight loss, abdominal pain, high blood pressure and digestion-related problem.
• It was also used in herbal medicine even today as stimulant & appetite suppressant due to the presence of synephrine as the active constituent.
• Being a native of Latin America, it was used to prepare tonic to lessen anxiety, to treat sleeping disorders and also as a laxative.
• Brazilian made use of this oil to treat anxiety and insomnia.
It has excellent properties such as anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antidepressant, antiseptic and carminative.
Additionally, this is also known as excellent digestive, sedative, tranquilizer and many other brilliant qualities that make it a preferred choice among millions of people across the world.
General Precautionary Measures!
• It should be used only for the external purpose. Internal use is not advisable unless prescribed by authentic health care provider.
• Pregnant ladies and nursing mother should avoid its use.
• Do not use this organic oil for children unless suggested by doctor.
• Avoid its use on eyes, sensitive areas and mucous membrane.