Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Betula Alba||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Leaves||Soluble in water|
At Aromaaz International find the finest quality of Birch essential oil satisfying diverse needs. This essential oil is made with natural components and is sealed in an air-tight container to retain its qualities.Botany
Commonly known as silver birch, warty birch, East Asian white birch and European white birch, Betula Alba is a tree native of Europe and some regions of Asia. The tree belongs to family Betuclaceae and harvested at higher altitudes.Overview of Birch Essential Oil
Birch Essential Oil is prepared via the process of steam distillation using the green leaves of Silver birch. Aroma of the extract varies with the change in colour. The oil has main constituents of salicylic acid, methyl salicylate, betulene, and betulenol.Benefits of Birch Essential Oil
• Birch oil is rich in Salicylic acid and Methyl salicylate which prevents body from bacterial and fungal infections.
• The oil is very beneficial for controlling Diabetes as it soothes nervous, circulatory, digestive, and excretory systems.
• In case of joint pain and muscle sprain, Birch essential oil can be very beneficial to reduce pain due to its antispasmodic properties.
• People with Edema, Rheumatism and Arthritis conditions can apply Birch essential oil to aid and reduce pain.
• Due to its cleansing properties, the oil can be used as natural skin-toner and tightens sour muscles.
Birch essential oil has very powerful properties and hence it should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation as it can harm fetus or infant. Also, it can cause skin irritation in least situation.