Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus bergamia||Italy||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Fruit||Base to Middle||Soluble in alcohol & water|
Variety: Bergamot Oil
Obtained from both unripen & ripen fruits, the Bergamot Oils are 100% organic and safe to use. Cold pressed method is used for its extraction.
Bergamot tree belongs to Rutaceae family of Plant kingdom that grows up to a height of 15 feet. It is a well-known hybrid combination of lemon as well as bitter orange. Its tress has ovate leaves (a characteristic feature of lemon tree); white flowers that are star-shaped and also has yellow fruits that are pear-shaped. When used for extraction of essential oils, both ripened as well as unripe fruits can be used for the process.
A Brief History of Bergamot Oil
• Bergamot Oil is extracted from fruits of the plant that is pear in shape. Either ripened or unripe fruits’ peel is used for the cold pressed extraction method.
• The name Bergamot has come from the Italian city of Bergamo, the place where this oil was initially sold.
• It was also used in Turkish delight as an important ingredient.
• In 18th Century, this was used in the perfumery industry as one of the important ingredients in Eau de Cologne original.
• Undoubtedly, this wonderful essential oil is a native of tropical Asia. However, it was also cultivated in many parts of Italy especially, Southern Italy. People in Italy have used this oil for treating fever.
• It was also used for Aromatherapy by Italian and also responsible to treat many skin diseases, UTI, respiratory issues and mouth-related problems.
• From 16th Century, this is known to have antiseptic property.
• It was also a preferred choice for Earl Gray Tea as a flavoring agent.
• It has effective therapeutic benefits as antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, antispasmodic, analgesic and soothing effect.
• This is often used for reducing fever, treats oral health, treats cramps and aids in digestion process.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Do not use it for internal purpose.
• It is not suggested for pregnant lady and nursing mothers.
• If you are sensitive to this, avoid its use.
• Since the oils are concentrated in nature, it should be first diluted using suitable carrier oil and then applied topically.
• Never use this oil on the sensitive areas, mucous membrane and eyes.