Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Citrus bergamia||Italy||Conventional||Cold Pressed||Fruit||Base to Middle||Soluble in Alcohol|
Aromaaz International provides Bergamot Essential Oil in its purest form with original citric aroma. We produce this oil through standard cold pressing method, while maintaining its essence. Bergamot Oil provides citric aroma to edible items such as pudding and gelatins and is widely used as ingredient in lotions, soaps, creams and perfumes. We are one of the top bulk suppliers of Bergamot Essential Oil in USA, UK, Canada and rest of the world with airtight packaging and proper shipping.
Variety: Bergamot Oil
Obtained from both unripen & ripen fruits, the Bergamot Oils are 100% organic and safe to use. Cold pressed method is used for its extraction.
Bergamot tree belongs to Rutaceae family of Plant kingdom that grows up to a height of 15 feet. It is a well-known hybrid combination of lemon as well as bitter orange. Its tress has ovate leaves (a characteristic feature of lemon tree); white flowers that are star-shaped and also has yellow fruits that are pear-shaped. When used for extraction of essential oils, both ripened as well as unripe fruits can be used for the process.
A Brief History of Bergamot Oil
• Bergamot Oil is extracted from fruits of the plant that is pear in shape. Either ripened or unripe fruits’ peel is used for the cold pressed extraction method.
• The name Bergamot has come from the Italian city of Bergamo, the place where this oil was initially sold.
• It was also used in Turkish delight as an important ingredient.
• In 18th Century, this was used in the perfumery industry as one of the important ingredients in Eau de Cologne original.
Blends well with
Bergamot oil goes well with Cedarwood, Basil, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Sweet Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Pine, Sandalwood, Spearmint, and Vetiver.
• Undoubtedly, this wonderful essential oil is a native of tropical Asia. However, it was also cultivated in many parts of Italy especially, Southern Italy. People in Italy have used this oil for treating fever.
• It was also used for Aromatherapy by Italian and also responsible to treat many skin diseases, UTI, respiratory issues and mouth-related problems.
• From 16th Century, this is known to have antiseptic property.
• It was also a preferred choice for Earl Gray Tea as a flavoring agent.
• It has effective therapeutic benefits as antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, antispasmodic, analgesic and soothing effect.
• This is often used for reducing fever, treats oral health, treats cramps and aids in digestion process.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Do not use it for internal purpose.
• It is not suggested for pregnant lady and nursing mothers.
• If you are sensitive to this, avoid its use.
• Since the oils are concentrated in nature, it should be first diluted using suitable carrier oil and then applied topically.
• Never use this oil on the sensitive areas, mucous membrane and eyes.
Transfer the Bergamot essential oil content received in aluminum containers from the Bergamot essential oil manufacturers/ bulk suppliers in UK, US and other countries to amber dark glass bottles. And store them in cool, dark places away from sunlight and heat to preserve their essence till their expiry.
The Locations Covered
As a global bulk Bergamot essential oil supplier, the enterprise delivers all kinds of products to any location in the UK, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, China, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, South Africa, France, Spain, Poland, Romania, Serbia and other countries of the world.
Documents Available on Request
We, as Bergamot oil bulk suppliers & manufacturers, provide following documents to the customers on request,
Certificate of Analysis (CoA) - It gives product specifications, including its color, odor and other details
Gas Chromatography (GC)- It is a sample workflow-cum-pictorial representation of ingredients & their percentage.
Mass Spectrometry (MS) - It gives details about the constituents of the product and their proportion in products.