Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Cedrus atlantica||Morocco||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Wood Chips and Sawdust||balsamic aroma||Soluble in alcohol & water|
Buy finest and rarest range of Atlas Cedar Essential Oil with Aromaaz International. Our essential oil is certified under WHO and USFDA authorities which makes it safer to be used by person of any age. You can get the oil in varying quantities for various purposes of adding fragrance or massaging, from this distinguished Atlas Cedar Essential Oil manufacturer.
Botanically known as Cedrus atlantica, Atlas cedar is a subspecies of Lebanon cedar. The coniferous evergreen tree is indigenous to Atlas Mountains of Morocco. It grows up to 30 to 35 m in height.
Overview of Atlas Cedar Essential Oil
Atlas Cedar Essential Oil is made from wood chips and sawdust that comes during furniture making. It is extracted from steam distillation method. The liquid can vary from golden yellow to orange and is famous for its balsamic aroma.
Benefits of Atlas Cedar Essential Oil
• Due to its fragrance, it is used in many skin care products like soaps, creams, moisturizers and perfumes.
• Women with menstrual pain can use it for easy and painless menstrual cycle as it contains emmenagogue properties.
• It is beneficial for healthy respiratory system by reliving nasal and lung congestion.
• People with arthritis problem can alleviate pain by using it as massaging oil.
• Taking it on regular intervals helps in reducing fat, harmful toxics and excess water from body.
Blends well with
Atlas cedar essential oil blends well with Bergamot, Rosewood, Cypress, Cassia, clary sage, Jasmine,Ylang Ylang , vitiver, Frankincense, Neroli and juniper.
Although there is no written proof about any side effect of Atlas Cedar Essential Oil however, a patch test is important before applying it directly. Also, when consumed in high concentrations, it can cause skin irritation issues.