Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Artemisia Alba||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Leaves and Flower||Fresh camphoraceous,powerful somewhat green and bitter sweet scent.||Soluble in 2 volumes of 70% ethyl alcohol|
Made from natural parts of Mugwort with traditional methods, Armoise Essential Oil is available with us at Aromaaz International in premium quality. Our offered essential oil is certified and caters to various industrial and domestic uses.
Armoise also known as Mugwort is a shrub which is harvested in dry grasslands of Mediterranean regions in Northern Africa and Western Asia. It is indigenous to India. The shrub grows up to 20 to 40 cm and its leaves are covered with white glandular hair.
Overview of Armoise Essential Oil
Armoise Essential Oil is extracted from twigs and leaves of plant with steam distillation method. Colour of liquid is pale yellow and has a strong aroma which makes it reliable to be used in soaps, cosmetics and perfumes.
Benefits of Armoise Essential Oil
• Armoise Essential Oil helps a person to sleep faster with insomnia and stress issues.
• It can be used for a healthy stomach and proper digestion system by reducing gestural problem.
• It works as substitute for treating rheumatism, neuralgia, and arthritis.
• It has proven rejuvenation and healing benefits which make it ideal to be applied on any wound and minor cut.
• Due to its balsamic fragrance, it is used in the formulations of soaps, perfumes and lotions.
Blends well with
Armoise Mugwort oil blends well with Rosemary, Clary sage, lavender, Pine , Cedarwood and Patchouli.
Armoise Essential Oil is strictly prohibited to be used by any pregnant woman because it leads to miscarriage as it can start menstruation and contracts the uterus. People who are allergic to birch, daisies and marigolds might experience allergic reactions with Armoise as well.