Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Arachis Hypogaea||India||Conventional||Cold Press||Seeds||N/A|
Avail 100 % pure Arachis essential oil with largest online megastore Aromaaz International. We provide finest quality of essential oil under the guidance of USFDA and WHO authorities. You can buy the offered essential oil for multiple purposes in varying quantities as well.Botany
Also named as groundnut, monkey nut, peanuts and goober, Arachis Hypogaea is a tropical and subtropical plant. Its seeds are major source of essential oil and can be further used for cooking and medicinal purposes.Overview of Arachis Essential Oil
Arachis essential oil is a type of vegetable oil which is extracted from the seeds of groundnuts or peanuts with cold press method. The colour of liquid is pale yellow and has nutty flavour.Benefits of Arachis Essential Oil
• Arachis essential oil helps in protecting heart with severe diseases as it is rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
• It is constituted with polyphenol antioxidants which is a natural supplement to cure Cancer.
• Vitamin E in Arachis essential oil helps in improvising mental declination and cognitive health.
• People with Diabetic issue can use Arachis essential oil as it enhances insulin in body.
• It is common to suffer from joint pain in old age. Using Arachis essential in massage can prove excellent to alleviate pain and swelling.
People, who are allergic to peanuts, should never take Arachis essential oil as it can make their allergic-situation adverse. There is not enough data to analyse if it’s safe for pregnant and lactating women. Therefore, ignore it is advisable to not take it in use during such phases of life.