Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Pimpinella Anisum||India||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Seed||Spicy ,sweet licorice like scent||Soluble in alcohol & oil|
With Aromaaz International, avail the purest form of Aniseed Essential oil with few flicks. Our product is extracted with steam distillation method of dried fruits of anise. Being rich in myriads of therapeutical properties, this essential caters to great demand among natural essential oil users.
Botanically known as Pimpinella anisum, Aniseed is a flowering plant of Apiaceae family. The plant is native to Eastern Mediterranean region and Southwest Asia and basically India. For ages, it has been used in many cuisines to enhance taste and flavour.
Overview of Aniseed Essential Oil
Seed of anise is extracted with steam distillation method to prepare Aniseed Essential Oil. It has anti-epileptic, anti-hysteric, anti-rheumatic, antiseptic and carminative properties which are very important for medicine making.
Benefits of Aniseed Essential Oil
• Aniseed has sedative properties which reduce effects of anti-epileptic and anti-hysteric effects by slowing down blood circulation and nervous system.
• The oil can be very helpful if applied directly on any open wound or burnt skin as it has antiseptic properties.
• People with rheumatic and arthritic pain can get relieved with Aniseed essential oil as it has anti-rheumatic properties.
• It can give relief during cramps, coughs, convulsion, aches and chest pain due to its antispasmodic property.
• It has carminative effects which mean it can prevent body from gestural problems.
Blends well with
Aniseed essential oil blends well with Cardamom, Caraway,Cedarwood, Coriander, dill,Fennel,Mandarine,Petitgrain and Rosewood.
Aniseed essential oil is very safe to be used by children, pregnant and lactating women. People who are allergic to Asparagus, Caraway, Celery and Cumin are likely to be allergic with Aniseed Essential oil as well.