Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Pimpinella anisum||India||Conventional||Steam distillation||Seeds||Soluble in alcohol & oil|
Variety: Anise Oil
The therapeutic property of Anise oil is obtain after the process of steam distilled and make free from chemicals. This finds its wide application in many areas of life and is safe to use.
Anise is a flowering plant that belongs to Apiaceae family of plant family. This annual plant is cultivated in summer. Leaves are feathery and it bears small white flowers that appear in dense umbels. It has seed pod that looks like fruits and is known as schizocarp that is Aniseed. Anise is rich in moisture content, protein and crude fibre.
A Brief History of Anise Oil
Anise Oil is obtained from the anise seed via the steam distillation process. The obtained oil has slight hunk notes, sweet and licorice like fragrance. It is used for different purposes and is safe to use for health, beauty and skin care products.
• The use and cultivation of Anise was explained by Roman and Greek authors.
• In 19th century, Charlemagne said that Anise can be grown on the royal farms.
• The benefits of Aniseed Oil is accredited to its properties such as antiseptic, decongestant, anti-rheumatic, anti-epileptic, expectorant, digestive, decongestant, sedative, anti-hysteric, insecticide and much more.
• It is useful to treat muscle pain, whooping cough, rheumatism, indigestion, bronchitis, flatulence, cramp, etc.
• Anise Oil acts as a tonic for respiratory tract and circulatory system.
• It calms down anxiety, menstrual pain and also stimulates lungs to expel out phlegm.
General Precautionary Measures!
• Avoid using Aniseed Oil to sensitive area, mucous membrane and eyes.
• It should be used only for the external purpose. Internal use of the oil is not recommended.
• Lactating mother, pregnant lady and children should avoid using oil that is extracted from seeds of Anise plant.