Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Amyris Balsamifera||Dominican Republic||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Bark||Balsamic and intense aroma||Insoluble in water|
Explore finest and purest quality of Amyris essential oil with Aromaaz International for distinctive purposes. Being a certified natural essential oil, the offered product is very safe to be used by anyone for distinctive purposes.
Scientifically known as Amyris balsamifera, Amyris is a tree of Rutaceae botanical family. When matured, its flowers turn into edible black-bluish fruit. It grows 60 feet in height and bark of the tree is the greatest source of essential oil.
Overview of Amyris Essential Oil
Made from the outer layer of bark, Amyris essential oil is prepared via steam distillation method. The oil has balsamic and intense aroma widely used for perfumery. It is constituted with antiseptic, sedative, decongestant and emollient properties which help in soothing mind and nervous system.
Benefits of Amyris Essential Oil
• It helps in increasing concentration and thus is used by musicians, artists and writers.
• Amyris essential oil has balsamic and immense aroma which makes it vital to be used in perfumes.
• Due to its several skin benefits, it is used in many skin treatment cosmetics and medicines.
• It can be applied on minor cuts, burn and rashes to increase the healing process.
• The oil is used in aromatherapy to sooth down the nervous system thus helps in relieving depression, anxiety and stress.
Blends well with
Amyris essential oil blends well with Amber, Rose,Jasmine and other woods.
There are no proven side effects of Amyris Essential Oil yet which makes it reliable to be used by pregnant and lactating women. However, individual with sensitive skin might experience rashes, inflammation and other skin allergies on its use, thus medical advice is compulsory.