Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Shea Butter||Ghana||Expeller pressed||Seeds|
The Shea butter that we provide is obtained from the Shea nuts that are hand-picked and therefore the butter thus obtained is 100 % natural. In order that the Shea butter that is made available to the customers is of organic quality, the Shea nuts are stored and are filtered in completely hygienic metal drums. The Shea butter provided by Aromaaz has nutty aroma and has soft and grainy texture.
Common Uses and Benefits
• Shea butter helps in treating various skin related problems including arthritis, inflamed skin, sinus infection, acne, stretch marks, wrinkled skin, skin breakages, scaly and itchy skin (psoriasis), insect bites, acne and many more.
• The Shea butter is used in making of various types of cosmetic products.
• It is also helpful in clearing the airways when applied to the inside of the nose, thereby helping improve breathing in children and adults who are suffering from congestion due to high fever.
• Shea butter helps in treating dry skin, dandruff, eczema, itch, skin ulcers, rashes, scars, Muscle soreness, sinus, stretch marks, wrinkles, wounds and other conditions.
General Precautionary Measures!
• The Shea Butter should only be stored in dark and cool place so that it can maintain its usual shelf life of 1 year.
• It is safe to take in through mouth in amounts that we commonly put in food. When applied on to the skin for short time it is safe to use.
• If you are pregnant or breast feeding mother then you should be conscious while taking she butter.
• If you are allergic from products from which this butter is derived then you should avoid its uses.