Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Garcinia indica (Kokum) Seed Butter||India||Expeller pressed|
Kokum Butter is obtained from Garcinia indicia tree which is grown in India. It is highly prized commodity that is used to a high scale. It has a slender earth scent and it’s has brown and yellow color. It has marble texture! The smooth butter is very useful material and is believed to support elasticity, flexibility, and suppleness. It acts as a healing, lotion and cream. It can be directly used onto the skin in the solid form. But, you will need to mildly warm it. This butter can be used in the cosmetic industry.
Uses of Kokum Butter
• Kokum Butter is used in making of lip balm and lipstick. It liquefies at skin temperature for its high melting temperature.
• Kokum Butter is used in making of body butter, soaps, conditioners and creams. It is not soluble in water and is soluble in oil.
• Kokum butter is also used in cosmetic industry, make-up foundations, hair care products, toiletries, body butter, skin tonics, acne products, shaving cream, bar soaps, pharmaceuticals, and cream industry.
• Using Kokum butter and Cocoa butter together can be the best butter. And, this butter can be best used as balm and slaves and that is because of its brittle texture.
General Precautionary Measures!
• These butters are fragile and so it should be stored with preventative care. It should be handled and stored with utmost care.
• It should be stored only in dark and cool condition. It can only attain its highest shelf life its stored in proper condition.
• The Kokum butter must be kept away from the reach of children and should from eyes.