Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Canangaodorata||Comores||Conventional||Steam Distillation||Flower||fruity floral scent||Insoluble in water|
Are you looking for an authentic online supplier of floral water then stop here and explore the page. Our company is USFDA approved and we are offering here premium quality YlangYlang Floral Water in airtight bottles of varying quantities.
The fast-growing tree of YlangYlang belongs to the family Annonaceae of the plant kingdom. The growth of the plant surpasses 5 m per year and reaches an average tallness of 12m. This evergreen plant has oval-shaped and wavy margin leaves. The flower is greenish yellow in colour that produces fragrance floral water.
Overview of Ylang Ylang Floral Water
It is a by-product of the essential oil making process. The extracted liquid has pleasing fragrance and possesses amazing therapeutic benefits.
Benefits of Ylang Ylang Floral Water
• It is used for treating acne, oily skin, eczema, irritation caused due to insect bites, etc.
• Ylang Ylang Hydrosol is used for promoting hair growth.
• This floral water is known to regulate sebum level in the skin.
• If you are pregnant, avoid using Ylang-Ylang hydrosol. Consult to the doctor in case you wish to use it.
• Different people have different skin texture and hence it is suggested to do a skin patch test before applying this floral water on the skin.