Thanks for Fast delivering my order. Packaging was very nice and I am highly delighted with the goods, Thank youG Barker
|BOTANICAL NAME||ORIGIN||CULTIVATION||METHOD OF EXTRACTION||SOURCE||NOTE||SOLUBILITY|
|Vetiveria Zizanoides||India||Organic||Solvent Extraction||Roots||earthy, slightly sweet aroma||soluble in water|
Buy 100% pure, organic Vetiver Hydrosol from Aromaaz International, an online megastore engaged in the manufacturing and supplying of natural essential oil and hydrosols. Be assured of the product’s quality as the company adheres to the set international industry standards while preparing and packing its products.
Vetiver or Khus Khus (botanically known as Vetiveria zizanioides) is a tall, wild, perennial grass that grows in parched, flood-prone areas of western and north-central India. The vertiver grass belongs to the family of Poaceae or Gramineae of the plant kingdom. The roots of this grass have a spongy texture; is heavy branched, and contains fragrant oil that is used as a perfume. It has tall stems and have long, thin leaves. The flowers are brownish-purple in colour.
Overview of Vetiver Hydrosol
Extracted from roots of the vetiver grass, the Vetiver hydrosol is extremely aromatic and loaded with immense skin, hair and health benefits. This hydrosol comes with a very warm, earthy, and musky fragrance having a calming effect on the body and the mind. It is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and helps to reduce scars, blemishes, and stretch marks.
Benefits of Vetiver Hydrosol
• The strong and antiseptic properties of Vetiver hydrosol hinders the development of infections on the cuts, abrasions, burns, and wounds and helps in quick healing.
• The Cicatrisant properties in the vetiver hydrosol promote tissue growth and remove scar marks, stretch marks, blemishes and more.
• The earthy, fresh, sweet, and smoky fragrance of the Vetiver Hydrosol makes it a great deodorant or body spray.
• The soothing and calming effect of this hydrosol on the body and mind put uneasiness, stress, anxiety, insomnia, and fear to rest.
• This hydrosol boosts immune system, treats digestive disorders, cures respiratory health ailments, etc.
The consumption of Vetiver Hydrosol must be avoided by pregnant women as it can lead to menstruation. Skin patch test is advised before using this essential oil on skin. People having sensitive skin must consult a medical practitioner before using this oil.